Monday, April 20, 2015

Beaute La Royale Face Brush Kit Review



#beautelaroyale
Several months ago my Clarisonic died.  I have been using konjac sponges in the meantime.  I have been happy with the sponges for cleaning my face and body, but is just does not get that daily light exfoliation and deep cleaning that my Clarisonic did.  I got the opportunity to try out this Beaute La Royale cleansing system and was excited to see if I finally had an answer to my prayers and wallet.  The brush kit comes with the waterproof cleansing wand and 4 attachment heads to use on body, face, and feet.  I found 4 AA batteries and after inserting them and turning on the machine I noticed the brush simply spins.  I noticed right away that the brush head spins and is a tiny bit wobbly.  The brush heads are soft against dry skin when I put it on my arm to try out.  

The first time I tried out this small facial brush I placed some of my cleanser on the brush head as I used to do with my Clarisonic and then spread the rest of the cleanser on my face.  I turned the brush on and tried out my forehead.  Well the first time, not being used to a spinning brush, it spun right off my face.  I figured out to rub the brush in clockwise circles as the brush spins counterclockwise.  There is no timer on this machine so I just had to guesstimate how long to keep on each area of my face.  I found the brush to be pretty rough on my skin even at the lightest pressure.  I also seemed to have difficulty in getting the cleanser spread over the rest of my face for cleaning.  I then decided to try the body brush.  I had the same issue with trying to remember to keep moving the machine in a clockwise direction in order to get cleansing.  The brush head did feel softer on my body, but there were some longer bristles that did feel pretty scratchy.  After showering I did feel that my face was cleaned mostly.  I did have to do some additional cleaning around my nose that I apparently missed.  I tried one more time on my face, but have since gone back to konjac sponges.  I will continue to use the body brush for weekly exfoliation.  Below I have a video of the brush in action.  There is also an applicator sponge attachment for getting moisturizers to penetrate the skin and a pumice stone for your feet.  The kit does come with a nice travel and storage bag.


At about 15% the cost of my old Clarisonic Plus, this is an option for someone wanting to try out a machine cleaner or as a gift for a friend.  But I will continue to save up for a replacement Clarisonic.

Thank you for reading and have a great day.

From the Company
  • 6 in 1 Skin Cleansing Kit: Comes with 1 waterproof and cordless rotating machine, 1 facial brush, 1 large body brush, 1 serum and moisturizer applicator sponge, 1 pumice stone, and BONUS 1 beautiful and stylish travel and storage bag.
  • Rotating Brush System: Cleanses the skin 10x better than hand washing alone and removes all traces of makeup, oil, and dirt.
  • Perfect Clearer Skin: The brush bristles prevents blemishes and unclogs pores from impurities that can lead to pimples, blackheads, and other skin issues.
  • Firmer & Healthier Skin: Massages your skin which stimulates collagen, exfoliates dead skin, decreases wrinkles, and fine lines.
  • Lifetime Guarantee: Your unit comes with a lifetime manufacturers warranty, simply contact us with any issues. Our #1 priority is your satisfaction. Order with confidence today knowing that your purchase is backed by our lifetime guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment